Buy A Home
WHAT I PROVIDE WHEN I LIST YOUR HOME
Buyers should have Representation when entering into a real estate transaction. Whether you are purchasing a New or Existing home, it is always best to have a Real Estate Professional on your side. As a licensed Real Estate Broker I can help you with all aspects of your home purchase. When purchasing New Construction, the builder has sales people representing them and contracts that are written to protect the builder. We can review the contract together to ensure you are informed about upgrades, potential delays, contingencies, deposits and proper choices with regard to financing. As a Real Estate Professional I will help you with an existing home purchase and walk you through all the details of the transaction.
When working with ME you can expect to receive:
1) Representation in the transaction for your best interests.
2) Dealing with you in a fair and honest manner at all times.
3) Assistance with finding a lender and helping you through the preapproval and loan process.
4) Once a home is selected, provide a Comparative Market Analysis on homes sold in the area to review current sales in the neighborhood.
5) Negotiating the contract to include financing terms and contingencies and any counter offers.
6) All the required documents and disclosures as quickly as possible when purchasing a condominium.
7) Reviewing the property disclosure information for issues that may affect the value of the property.
8) Fill out a Buyers Tiimeline Sheet that shows dates for all the important contract requirements.
9) Ensure that all funds are deposited in escrow in a timely manner.
10) Coordinate buyer’s professional home inspection with the seller.
11) Coordinate the WDO (Termite and Wood Rot) inspection on the home.
12) Receive and review septic-system report and assess any possible impact on the sale.
13) Review home inspection and WDO reports with the buyers and formulate a list of repairs.
14) Ensure Seller’s compliance with Home Inspection Clause requirements.
15) Follow up with the lender to ensure the loan approval process is on track and they have the required information needed to complete the loan.
16) Provide information so buyers can purchase homeowners insurance and flood insurance if required.
17) Insure the buyer receives information on transfer of utilities.
18) Be sure that all items and contingencies in the contract have been met prior to closing.
19) Follow up with the closing attorney to ensure the title search and survey have been completed and there are no issues affecting the sale.
20) Review the Closing Settlement Statement prior to closing to ensure all costs are properly calculated and expensed correctly.
21) Show up at the closing with the Buyer to answer questions and resolve any issues that may arise.
As a Real Estate Professional with Luxury Property Services Group I will work with you through the entire home purchase process. I will use my years of experience to ensure a smooth transaction from your home search all the way to the closing. Call or email me any time so I can help you find the home that you deserve.
Those who prefer World Class Service call the King of Real Estate.