Sell A Home
WHAT I PROVIDE WHEN I LIST YOUR HOME
1) Provide a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the current market value of the property based on other relevant property sales in the area. Proper pricing can be critical to the success of selling a home in the least amount of time for the most money possible.
2) We will look at the home together and see if there are any things that may need attention to prepare the property so it will look its’ best and reduce any issues once the home goes on the market. We want to show your home in the best possible light for potential buyers.
3) Have a home inspection completed on your home prior to the listing to determine what items will need attention. We will work together to correct those items to ensure the home is in good condition. I will help with a variety of handyman work to help get the home prepared. I will coordinate contractors that may be required for licensed work on the property and ensure they get work done in a timely and professional manner.
4) Collect all the needed documentation required for the sale and to provide potential buyers with the information they need to decide quickly and easily. The documents are uploaded to the Multiple Listing Service so agents and buyers have the information at their fingertips. The information is also provided in printed form in the house when it goes on the market.
5) I provide a feature sheet of upgrades and improvements that have been made on the property so the agents and potential buyers have the best information. I outline any positive features of the home and community/area where the home is located.
6) Use a professional photographer to take photos of the inside and outside of the property. We may us a drone for aerial photos that may be used to show the full view of the entire property. Reports will be generated to show the number of online views of the photos which provides direct feedback about the desirability of the property to potential buyers.
7) Properly upload information, photos and a virtual tour on the Multiple Listing Service and a wide variety of syndicated websites. All the detailed information including room sizes and any unique features of the home are included.
8) Be available when necessary to show the property and provide information about the home and neighborhood to any potential buyers.
9) Negotiate all aspects of a contract with buyers/agents and utilize techniques to ensure the best possible outcome for you as the seller. Utilize many years of experience in dealing with specific buyers and how best to handle one or multiple offers.
10) I ensure that we have a system in place for the entire transaction. This will include a timeline all parties involved in the transaction so that everyone knows the next steps in the process and the dates when pending items need to be completed. I will keep all parties on track to meet deadlines required by the contract.
11) Once a contract is received I follow up with the Buyers lender to ensure that the loan process is on track and will meet the required deadlines. Today it is much more difficult to obtain home loans so not staying ahead of any potential issues can create problems for the buyers and you the seller.
12) Work with the buyer’s agent to coordinate inspections of the property, any potential renegotiation of the contract and repairs that may need to be done to the property. If the proper process has been followed the inspections should not reveal serious issues. Ensure that any work that needs to be completed on the property is done on time and on budget by licensed professionals.
13) I will follow up with the title company or attorney’s office that will be handling the closing to ensure they have the documents and information they need for a smooth closing. I will review the closing statement prior to closing to review charges to each party and those charges match the terms of the purchase and sale agreement.
14) I will help to coordinate the transfer of services between the parties. The buyers will need to be provided with any community covenants and restrictions, keys, garage door openers and other items needed for their new home. Utilities will need to be transferred and coordinated with the closing.
This is not an exhaustive list of items that I handle as a part of my professional services. These are items that are generally required with each transaction but there are always many additional details that need attention depending on the property and the disposition of the parties.
Those who prefer World Class Service call the King of Real Estate.
Please fill out the form below to receive a free home valuation.